As a nonprofit organization that is active in Second Life, I am sure that you have many stories about how technology is helping you accomplish your group’s mission. We want to give you the chance to brag about how tech-savvy you are!
Specifically, Techsoup is collecting stories of nonprofits using technology to increase their impact, to be used in a super-cool global mapping project to be revealed soon. We ask you to spend 15-20 minutes today writing up how your group has benefited from some specific technology. The stories can be brief, but here’s what we absolutely need:
– A Contact Name
– Organization name, website
– Email address
– What technology products or services you’ve used
– What you are using it for / how it’s helping
– Optional: Any related additional links, pictures, video, fun/personal stories, Twitter, FB pages
– We’re especially looking for video content to spotlight – so YouTube and Vimeo channels and links are awesome
Email these stories to email@example.com with “Impact Story” in the subject .
We would love to see a lot of stories on how virtual worlds and virtual products are helping nonprofits achieve their missions. But any sort of tech is fine (digital cameras, desktop publishing software, a content management system, etc.). But we really need as many of them as we can gather over the next few days.
Thanks so much for your help!
Written by: rikomatic