Here’s an update on the TechSoup Storytelling Challenge, for those of you that submitted and those who want to supports others who did submit. We are happy to announce that “Audience Choice Awards” are now open for voting through Sunday, March 11 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Thank you so much for your patience as we worked through some technical issues. So, without further adieu… Here’s How it Works:
- · Go to TSDigs.org
- Select “Vote for Video” or “Vote for Photo Sets”
- Find your favorite organization by the name of the person who submitted the video or photo set, not the organization.
- Vote! (If you happen to encounter a “parsererror” message, simply click OK and you will still get through.)
Some Tips and Guidelines:
- You can vote more than once and for more than one video – but please use this privilege wisely! We hope to see you use this to support fellow nonprofit and social good storytellers. (We’ll be on the lookout for spammers and the like.)
- Videos or photo entries that went over the required length or otherwise did not meet submission guidelines have been removed from the voting and judging. However, they will be included on our YouTube playlist and Flickr sets (coming soon!).
- Top voted video will receive an iPad 2, compliments of our contest platform Blazon!
- Top voted photo will receive a Red Hot Lytro camera, thanks to SurveyMonkey!
- We’ll also be selecting a handful of notable entries to screen at our Awards Ceremony in San Francisco, March 28!
Written by: rikomatic