As you may have noticed, there has been a little event calendar on the site for the last few weeks. We’ve been ironing out some issues and there are still other elements that we may add in the future, but it is ready for folks to start making use of.
- To post to the calendar you must be registered as a blogger on the site. We are limiting who can post to the calendar to prevent spam from ending up on the calendar.
- If you want to post to the calendar, please ask Glit, Penguin, or Creech (me!) to set you up.
- If you want to book space in one of the sims, please see Penguin or Glit and ask one of them to make the arrangements.
- This goes without saying, but please be sensible about what events you post.
Alright, how do you go about posting an event? It is pretty simple.
- Log into the NPC site.
- Click on "Create Content" in your right hand menu
- Click on "Event"
- Choose a start and end date along with times. Please note that the time zone is Pacific/SL.
- Type in a Title
- Add body–you can use some HTML. If you want to see what the filter will accept and what options you have–click on "Input Format"
- You may include a file attachment if you have something like a flyer
- Click "Preview" if you’d like to look at your event before you post it
- Click "Submit" when you are ready for it to be posted to the site.
It is that easy. Happy event posting!
Creech Antwerp/Matthew Saunders
Written by: Creech